Technical Development Unit
In Tours, 5000 m2 dedicated to pharmaceutical, cosmetic and biotechnology industries, to train future professionals, employees and temporary workers, and to support formulation and processes development. The UTD is a tool for training (initial and professional), discussion and development of dosage forms for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.
4 pilot laboratories :
- Liquid and biotechnologies laboratory (with a controlled atmosphere zone)
- Dispersion and cosmetic laboratory (with a coloured product area)
- Solid dosage forms laboratory
- Raw materials warehouse (with about 500 references) and weighing area
- Technical/maintenance areas, in process check areas and 2 packaging lines
At IMT Tours, students of all ages can choose between 6 courses:
- OTPCI, Technical Operator in Industrial Pharmacy and Cosmetics (Opérateur Technique en Pharmacie et Cosmétique Industrielles)
- TMI, Technician for Industrial Maintenance (Technicien de Maintenance Industrielle)
- TPCI, Technician in Industrial Pharmacy and Cosmetics (Technicien en Pharmacie et Cosmétique Industrielles)
- TSPCI, Advanced Technician in Industrial Pharmacy and Cosmetics (Technicien Supérieur en Pharmacie et Cosmétique Industrielles)
- BTS Bioanalysis and Controls (Bioanalyses et Contrôles)
- TSBI: Technician Specialised in Industrial Bioproduction (Technicien Spécialisé en Bioproduction Industrielle)
Each course has been certified and included in the RNCP (the national registry of professional certifications or Répertoire national des certifications professionnelles).
If you want to apply for a training or if you need more information about IMT Group, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through this form. If you want to, you can also call us at 02 47 713 713. We will get back to you quickly.
Phone : +33 2 47 713 713
38-40 Avenue Marcel Dassault
37206 Tours Cedex 03